Removing cigarette odors from a home is a process that takes several steps and methods done in the correct order. NTS ozone generators are strong and very effective at removing cigarette odors from rooms, houses, furniture, or places of business.
NTS has several treatment services for odor contamination but does not force them upon the customers. If you are not interested in wall washing or other services and only want the ozone treatment service, just let us know. If budget is a concern for total remediation and you are a DIY customer NTS will completely help you and put you in the right direction.
NTS also rents ozone generators to the public which can be utilized for personal vehicles or smaller areas like RV’s and enclosed boats.
Ozone Generators Range – 3,000 – 24,000 mg/hr each
“Diagnosing the severity of the odor is an art that I have learned over the years. When you call me let me know the following so I can determine exactly what steps to take to help you.”
- Is the trim paint or plastics throughout the home yellow?
- Are the walls and horizontals sticky to the tough?
- Is the carpet stained around locations where there was furniture?
- Are the air filters yellow?
- How long has it been since the last air duct cleaning?
- Are you planning on removing the carpet?
- Do you plan on painting the home?
Steps I can take to ensure your home is odor free are listed below, depending on the odor severity.
- 48 hour ozone shock treatment
- Thermo fogging into air duct system and throughout the home
- Wall Washing
- Encapsulate spray walls and ceiling (empty homes)
- Air duct cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Subfloor sealant
Remove Cigarette Odors From My Home
Contact NTS for ozone treatment for homes in Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Plano, Allen, Dallas, The Colony, Richardson, Prosper, Little Elm, and The Colony.